I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring(?)

Old buds burst to life
Dust of snow covers new ground
What growth will appear


2 comments:

Mom said...

What fun it will be to see what pops up in your new yard and your new neighborhood! Cool picture.

Rachel Dull said...

For reals?? Is it almost spring??? Can't come too soon.