I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Home

Arrived home last night after an overnight in the hospital on Friday.  All went well and I have been able to speak since Friday right after the surgery.  My voice is a bit hoarse at times, but generally doing well.  

I had a drain in place following the surgery which is standard, and once it was pulled I was able to home.  I took the lovely flowers from Michelle with me, but unfortunately I couldn't take the lovely view out my window.




At home I've been resting and have some challenges with heart burn (from antibiotic), being comfortable and am gradually progressing my diet.  Still tired and talking is draining at the moment so I will keep in touch via here for now.  

Thank you for all your love and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear this! You're doing great Kezia and those flowers are absolutely lovely!! ~Courtney

Shelly B said...

I'm happy to hear that all went well. I am thinking about you and love you very much! Shelly