I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wiscasset, January 8 &9th

Finding home
Where least expected
Roaming free

I traveled to Wiscasset Maine to visit with Sheila and Del.  It's wonderful to have tastes of home, so close to my new home and family growing beyond the bonds of blood.








Harbor at Wiscasset and Sheila in the car we drove all around



Rylie in the snow

Frozen river which Rylie dared to cross




Sheila and Rylie walking the property


Sheila and Rylie hiking together


Chickens who lay delicious eggs

Resting after tromping through the snow

Nashville comes to Maine




North to Maine
Rylie runs in snow
Nashville Friends

No comments: