I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas in the City


Candle light service
Welcoming infant Savior
Family in my home

Christmas Tree

Nativity

The family

me and Rye

Christmas Morning

The family

the best Christmas present
modeling new jacket

placesetting

My first Christmas table

how many toys does one dog need out at a time?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas table looks so sweet! I love it! Ry definitely loved it...she seems very protective of it in the pics :) xoxo courtney

KS said...

thanks! Since you've seen the layout you can tell how she's looking at and "protecting" (coveting?) the food. No meat though, so not all that tempted.