I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Visiting Friends (Nov. 5-8th)

Whoopie Pies
Walking Freedom Trail
Weepies Sing



In early November Candace and Courtney came to Boston as my first overnight guests!  I never posted pictures, so here they are! 
We rode the T

Walked the Freedom Trail

Took in history

Watched part of the Michigan game at a hotel along the trail

I actually have no idea what this picture is about

Riding the democratic donkey

Kezia and Courtney celebrating history

Making friends with a redcoat

tasty treats of Whoopie Pies and Cannolis

Bunker Hill Monument

Fish Face

on trial

As witches

in Salem

No comments: