Well, one of my homes is of course
Michigan! I recently (in my book 2 weeks back home is still recently) got back from Michigan where I saw my granny, my aunt and uncle, mom and dad, Zach and Erin, Rachel and Matt, the dome house crew, the Jeffries, and a whole room full of my high school classmates. It was really wonderful. The weather up north was fantastic. I got to kayak, walk on the beach, read on the beach, and sleep in the hammock. I really don't think there is anything closer to paradise on earth. I've included some photos to give you an idea.




Here are some photos from my 10th high school reunion:

Suzanne and me

Me, John, Nichole, Candace, and Mark having a good ol' time at Trippers!

I even got to see Suzanne's lovely baby girl Abigail, how precious.
School has started back now and Rylie and I are back in agility so we are back in the pulse of Nashville now. It was truly wonderful to be at home in Michigan and I really feel like I want to end up back there, but for the time being, it's also really nice to have my own life with wonderful friends and activities here in Nashville.
No comments:
Post a Comment