So it's been forever I know! Wrapping up school took a lot of energy and then I worked at a camp for kids with Autism. What a wonderful new experience! Next week I'll be working at a music camp for kids with developmental disabilities, it's the camp I worked last year. So summer is going oh so quickly. I'm still working on my MAP (major area paper) and would certainly appreciate prayers of support, perseverance, and creativity.
In all of that, I got lovely new wooden floors! I will attach a picture soon. They are white oak with a natural finish. I thought Rylie might be a little freaked out (we were out of our house for 2 weeks and I think she thought we were gone for good), but she's doing great. She doesn't have quite the same friction, so her jumping distance is a bit more limited and it's kinda fun to see her slide when she tries to stop, but she still feels right at home. That's what's so wonderful, having her and her having me makes it feel like home. Though she takes energy, she is the best relaxation I have. We even went kayaking together this weekend with Courtney and Candace on the Duck river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment