I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 8, 2011

Playing with cousins
Jumping, swirling, flying high
Home with family far

many of these (including this one) were taken by Brendan.  He labeled this one "mom"

Charlie poised to jump



a self portrait

me and Charlie

jumping high

Brendan is actually a pretty good photographer

A big jump



Jen labeled this "joy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brendan and Charlie love seeing themselves and their work on your blog! Brendan would like me to say, "Brendan and Charlie love Kezia!" Happy Valentines Day!