I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Monday, August 1, 2011

July 30th-Wiscasset Day 1


Breeze frees my shoulders 
Colors bobbing, marking time
Rock-bound coast of Maine



an example of the rock=-bound coast

Indian Pipe in the woods

Sheila has her own theories as to why this rock is soooo white


Welcome to Maine



Water flow
Sparkling fairy dust
Glint of Mica












No comments: