I'm going home for the weekend. What does that mean when you are an adult, when you have a home of your own? I have many homes. I have homes in Michigan, a home in Tennessee, a home in Scotland, a home in the woods, a home on the beach, an apartment home in Boston, a new home in Chicago, and homes I am still yet to find. I hope that this home, this blog, can connect my many homes together and allow me to be a little closer to the many homes I miss.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My place

Fully lit candles
Smiles from different walks of life
A day at Children's


Children's as it looks most nights I'm leaving


The winding stairs up to my third floor place

the bedroom, lots of light and fits my bed!

The living room/dining room/office looking down hall to kitchen (bathroom on left)

lots of books!  It's my living room.

view of desk (in front) and the rest of the room, notice the little Rylie on the couch!

the pink bathroom...no worries there is plenty of baby blue in there too.


the front entrance, Rylie likes it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cool people have pink tiled bathrooms. ;)

KS said...

I couldn't agree more!